£18000 - £22000 per annum
5 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator for a business based in South Derby. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the accounts managers.
Your main duties will be as followed:
- Ensuring all credit checks are complete
- Booking stock onto the in house system
- Issue and prepare sales and purchase orders
- Liaise with customers and suppliers
- Arrange delivery of products from the warehouse
- Ensure all shipment is correct before it leaves the warehouse
- Update account managers on progress of orders
- Ad hoc administration duties.
You must have:
- Experience working with MS office packages
- Strong customer service skills
- Can do attitude
- The strive to continuously improve the quality of service
- Good team player
- Resilience in a difficult situation
If this Sales Administration role sounds like something you are interested please apply straight away.