£30000 - £35000 per annum
18 days ago
RPA Specialist - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Would you like to be at the frontline of the business manipulating data and the lead in implementing automated processes for finance productivity? Want to be a part of an internationally recognised, FTSE 100 company? Cherry Professional are excited to be working in partnership with a large successful business, who are looking to recruit a RPA Specialist into the Global Finance Services.
ALL ABOUT THE ROLE...
- Improved speed, consistency, and quality of finance processes
- Elimination or reduction of manual finance tasks
- Improved finance productivity
- Reduction in finance costs to help achieve global cost of finance targets
Our client is looking for someone who has an understanding of finance, problem resolution, and a strong knowledge of excel/systems.
Good interpersonal and influencing skills are also vital, as you'll need to communicate clearly with multiple stakeholders and team members to develop great relationships.
You'll have the opportunity to make a real impact on the performance of the business by using your own initiative.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Degree educated (Finance, Engineering or programming background)
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Advanced Excel
- Self-starter / Proactive
- Detail orientated
- Team player
- SAP, Oracle, SQL, VB Script experience is ideal
Jobs you may have applied for include RPA Analyst, Project Accountant, Project Analyst, Finance Analyst, Commercial Analyst, MI Analyst, Business Analyst, Cost Analyst, Billing Analyst and Analyst.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and Lincoln.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.