£2400.00 - £21400.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Rota Officer / Administrator - Nottingham - £21,400pa
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Rota Officer for their client based in Nottingham. Your role will be to manage the staff rotas, which will involve working with the rota coordinator in sending out and collating forms, using online rota systems to create staff rotas and manage any gaps or changes in the rota.
You will need to be extremely organised with exceptional communication skills.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Be responsible for and manage all aspects of the staff rota and staff working with the rota, including production and maintenance of all rotas.
* To liaise with both operational staff and employment agencies in order to fill vacant / cancelled shifts
* To Manage all rotas entered onto the online rota systems in accordance with the needs of the organisation
* To ensure that all rota change requests are entered daily onto the online rota systems
* To publish rotas in line with requirements
* Ensure that all systems are maintained in order to ensure appropriate information is passed to the Finance Team for payroll purposes.
* To ensure all holidays and absences for support staff are properly reflected on the system in conjunction with people HR
* To ensure staff meetings are booked on to the rota every other month
* To inform out-of-hours On-Call services of rota changes and variations and provide a handover on the On-Call group on the last working day of every week
* To review and log support staff holiday requested for contracted staff and ensure that staffing levels are planned effectively, especially during bank holidays
* To liaise with colleagues and new starters to ensure all new starters are booked in for relevant training and inductions prior to going on shift
* To ensure rota accommodates training courses for staff
* To be responsible for ensuring staff are added to / removed from relevant groups
* To inform the Services team if there is any foreseen 'risk' such as shortage of staff on the rota.
* Attend Staff meetings, check e-mails regularly and read all communications from the organisation in order to keep up to date with operational practices and requirements
* To work with agencies to ensure all agency staff are properly vetted prior to being put on shift in line with our Agency Vetting Policy
* To build good relationships with agencies, agency staff and staff to support the business when shifts need covering at short notice
* To be skilled at problem solving and thinking outside the box when there are changes to support levels or cover is needed at short notice
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.