Doncaster, South Yorkshire
9 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Reward Partner for their respected client based in Doncaster. Your role will be to support the Head of Reward to deliver a Group wide reward strategy, providing excellent levels of customer service, across multiple brands.
- The accurate and timely delivery of annual/cyclical reward activity.
- The effective execution of pay review.
- Maintenance of the core data sets to ensure accuracy of information and reporting.
- Application of annual bonus cycle.
- Granting and vesting of share schemes.
- Ensuring compliance, statutory reporting and requirements such as pension contributions, minimum wage regulations, gender Pay gap reporting.
- Advising the business on improvements to ways of working.
- Ensuring integrity of and appropriate application of the job evaluation and grading system.
- Generating a cycle of bench marking exercises to ensure ongoing evaluations.
- Understand and review the processes and administration of the benefits offering ensuring fair application and commercial reviews of ongoing contracts.
- Maximise the efficiency of our reward and remuneration programs.
- Ensure systems and processes are simple and effective, and deliver transparent and fair approaches to reward.
Other roles that you may have applied for include Reward & Benefit Manager, Reward Manager & Reward & Benefit Advisor.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.