£40000 - £50000 per annum
11 days ago
Regional Accountant | Leicestershire | £40,000 - £50,000
Are you a fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with Management Accounts experience within a large multi-site organisation?
Do you thrive under pressure, have strong attention to detail and find yourself quite analytical?
Do you enjoy analysing the story behind the numbers and presenting your findings including both financial and non-financial data?
If so then this role could be ideal for you!
The Commercial Accountant has responsibility for a number of UK sites reporting to the Finance Director you will have direct contact with senior stakeholders up to MD level. You will provide analysis and insight in relation to results, budgets and forecasts providing and consolidating information for Group.
What does a typical day involve?
- Analyse business performance taking into account both financial and non-financial factors
- Prepare and present monthly reporting packs to Group
- Driving Month End Cycle
- Reporting issues with the local sites FD's and other relevant Finance Managers
- Respond to ad hoc requests for financial information / reports Lead or assist with finance projects as required
What do I need to be considered?
- Ideally you will be fully qualified with a UK recognised accounting qualification (ACA/ ACCA/CIMA)
- Degree level education with relevant area of study (Business / Finance / Mathematics)
- Relevant industry experience, including working in a large corporate environment, matrix structure would be of a distinct advantage
- Experience with reporting systems
- Good Excel and system skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Sound interesting? Relevant? If so please click apply or get in touch with me directly to discuss further.