£25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Cherry professional is working with a great client based in Burton. They are now seeking an experienced Recruitment Marketing Assistant to come and join them on a part-time, 6 month fixed term contract basis. As a Recruitment Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for working with the Recruitment team, to assist the recruiters and advisors on all things marketing. Your insight and skills in marketing will assist in producing epic marketing campaigns to ensure accurate and effective promotions across all social and digital platforms. The Recruitment Marketing Assistant will drive attraction into our award-winning estate through innovative ideas and solutions.
- Drive passion and interest into the brand across all channels of communication ensuring high attraction rates.
- Positively communicate the business, agreements and support using various platforms.
- Organisation of local recruitment events, with an aim to attract high quality Management Partners.
- Review current working processes and practices to determine productivity and efficiency.
- Support the setup of promotional and campaign activity, ensuring that all key stakeholders are equipped and briefed to execute effectively, including proof reading and sense checking material.
- Marketing administration experience is essential.
- Knowledge/experience of social media/digital marketing and campaigns is highly desired.
- You are passionate about collaborating and supporting colleagues in the wider Recruitment team.
- You will be able to blend creativity and organisation to provide the best results.
Benefits for you:
- The exact hours can be discussed at interview to help plan around school runs and similar
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell additional days.
- Full Perkbox Membership.
- Competitive Pension Scheme.
- Free On-Site Parking.
- Onsite Bar and Restaurant.
Have you also applied for the following roles, Recruitment HR, Marketing Administrator, Administrator, Marketing Assistant.