£21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Recruitment Officer - Nottingham - £20k- £25k - Permanent
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Officer for their respected client based in Nottingham. As a Recruitment Officer you'll be involved in all aspects of recruitment from the creation of vacancies right through to offer stage. You will have excellent resourcing skills and be able to work to deadlines and within budget.
* Liaise with external agencies ensuring they have all the relevant information
* Liaising with managers and ensuring they are up to date with the recruitment process
* Resourcing potential candidates
* Encourage best practice in Employment Law, data protection and interviewing
* Advertising vacancies, attracting the best possible candidates
* Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced environment
* Interviewing potential candidates
* Ensuring you have the correct documentation in line with GDPR
* You will be professional, adaptable and organised team player
* You will have exellent communication skills
* To be assertive and credible and will have the ability to influence, guide and support managers
* You will be customer focused and have a passion for people
* Able to use your initiative and operate on a self-sufficient and autonomous basis, with the support of the Recruitment Team and the Recruitment Manager
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and will have experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and be proficient in using the internet
Other roles that you may have applied for include Recruitment Consultant, Recruiter, In-house Recruiter & Recruitment Officer.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.