Up to £24000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Internal Recruiter | In House Recruiter | Resourcer | Recruitment | Derby
We are currently recruiting for an Inhouse Recruiter to join a leading business based in North Derbyshire on a permanent basis.
This role is to deliver a talent acquisition service to the organisation and also work within the HR department to provide advice to managers on policies and employment issues around talent acquisition.
- Provide a pro-active, professional, effective and efficient talent acquisition service.
- Support all aspects of the talent acquisition process including administering vacancies, overseeing response handling and ensuring that recruitment KPI's are met and exceeded. Understand and manage the recruitment pipeline, ensuring vacancies are advertised appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Write job specifications
- Advertise vacancies
- Ensure all communication sent to applicants is to a high standard.
- Send out offer letters and contracts of employment
- Take all candidates pre-employment checks
- Assist in organising recruitment open days
- Carry out administration tasks on the HR and payroll systems - Ensuring all new starters are entered correctly to meet
Any other ad-hoc recruitment administration duties.
If this role sounds of interest please apply straight away.