Up to £28000 per annum + Laptop, Mobile, Bonus, Pension
about 1 year ago
Cherry Professional is working with a fast-growing business based in Leicester. An exciting time to join the business with huge growth plans this is a great opportunity which is not to be missed. Offering you the best commission structure benefits and autonomy to manage your own desk.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be covering a temporary and permanent desk. You will be working for a professional dynamic business who makes a difference in people's lives as they are passionate about health and well-being. In this role, you will be sourcing clinical staff from nurses and practitioners.
We are looking for an ambitious Recruitment Consultant with experience recruiting within the health & social care industry does that sound like you?
- You will be Recruiting, Interview and evaluate health-care professionals for your client base.
- You will need to manage candidates checking they are compliant, and all relevant checks are in place.
- You will be placing job adds, pre-screening, completing compliance checks.
- Full understanding of how the care quality commission operates.
- You will monitor the candidate's sickness & timekeeping with feedback and reports.
- Attending recruitment events and recruitment days.
- You need to ensure candidates are given a full breakdown of homes before working shift.
- You will have the responsibility for building a portfolio of clients within your specialism market.
- To speak with nursing homes daily.
Benefits for you;
- Great bonus System.
- 28-days holiday inclusive bank.
- Free health assessment for yourself and family.
- Laptop, Mobile.
- Company pension.
You may have also applied for the following roles, Recruitment Consultant, Temporary Consultant, Permanent Consultant, Talent Acquisition