5 months ago
Recruitment Advisor - Leicester - up to £26,000
Exciting opportunity for a 360 Recruitment Consultant, you will be working with a fast-growing business based in Leicester. This is an excellent time to join a fast growing company! This Recruitment Advisor position is offering you the autonomy to manage your own desk in return its offering you a fantastic commission structure and you will be working part of a successful team and a vibrant office environment.
As a Recruitment Advisor, you will be covering permanent and temporary desk within the a health and social sector. You will be working for a professional dynamic business who makes a difference in people's lives as they are passionate about health and well-being. In this role, you will be sourcing clinical staff from nurses and practitioners.
We are looking for an passionate Recruitment Consultant who have experience in health & social care industry does that sound like you? If so, this role would be perfect for you as we have immediate interviews.
- You will be recruiting, interviewing and evaluating health-care professionals for your client base.
- You will need to manage candidates checking they are compliant, and all relevant checks are in place.
- You will be placing job adds, pre-screening and all other elements the recruitment process
- Monitor the candidate's sickness & timekeeping with feedback and reports.
- Attend recruitment events and recruitment days.
- Ensure candidates are given a full breakdown of homes before working shift.
- You will have the responsibility of building a portfolio of clients within your specialist market.
- Speak with nursing homes and candidates daily.
The ideal person will
- Full understanding of how the care quality commission operates.
- Previous recruitment experience
- Experience within the health and social care sector
- Fast paced and experience working to tight deadlines
Benefits for you;
- Great bonus System.
- 28-days holiday inclusive bank.
- Free health assessment for yourself and family.
- Laptop, Mobile.
- Company pension.
You may have also applied for the following roles, Recruitment Consultant, Temporary consultant, Permanent Consultant, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment Advisor, Internal Recruitment