£17000.00 - £18000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Cherry Professional have a fantastic opportunity for a RECEPTIONIST / HOSPITALITY ASSISTANT to join their Nottingham City Centre client. Working as part of a Front of House team, you will help to ensure that clients receive a 5 star hospitality service.
You will ideally have at least 3 year's experience of working in a Hospitality / Reception / Cabin Crew environment. With a friendly and professional approach, you will ensure that all clients receive an exceptional meet and greet service. You will need to portray a positive image at all times, setting high standards of integrity, punctuality, politeness and professionalism.
Responsibilities:* Ensure all clients receive a meet & greet service
* Co-ordinate all food and drink requirements for meetings
* Ensure all meeting rooms are set up in line with brand / standard
* Manage external client meeting room bookings
* Ensure all meeting equipment (AV/VC) is working and set up on time for all meetings
* Ensure daily security, preparation & maintenance of iPad (Inc. Wi-Fi)
* Ensure all meeting rooms are set up in accordance with the organisers requirements
* Pro-actively report any fault's/tasks relating to building, cleaning, security
* Ensure all relevant legislation is adhered to including H&S, risk assessments & food hygiene
* Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
* Ensure all appropriate needs of our clients are met e.g. - equipment, parking, security passes, refreshments and lunches etc.
* Portray a positive image of the company at all times
* Setting high standards of integrity, punctuality, accuracy, politeness and professionalism
* Degree in tourism or hospitality management is preferential but not essential
* Computer literate and able to navigate different computer systems for example: Microsoft Office & Outlook
Other roles that you may have applied for include Hotel Receptionist, Receptionist, Hospitality Receptionist, Hospitality Assistant, Front of House Assistant.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.