£20000 - £24000 per annum
5 months ago
We are recruiting for a Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs Officer. This role is based in Derby with an innovative, industry leading business.
They are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Officer to manage and maintain the Quality Management System and Quality Assurance processes required to deliver compliance with the products industry requirements.
If you are self-motivated and able to work using own initiative, handle pressure of meeting targets and deadlines as well as having a willingness to learn this role could be for you.
- Assist the Manager with frequent requests and functions, required to maintain the QMS and the Business's compliance to GDP requirements.
- Conduct staff Quality & Regulatory training as specified by the Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Complete supplier and customer qualification and requalification processes prior to final approval
- Responsible for Complaints and Recall activities as specified in Standard Operating Procedures and as delegated by Manager
- Complete import and export requests
- Assist in the origination, maintenance, updating and management of Standard Operating Procedures within the QMS.
- Liaise with and support staff to address any issues and queries
- Effectively complete and maintain documentation and record keeping activities in the with QMS requirements.
- Conduct Risk Assessment and Change management activities
- Experience of working in Quality Assurance / Regulatory compliance role
- You need to be passionate about providing a good service
- Knowledge of the whole Microsoft Word package (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher).
- Experience of using ERP and WMS systems
- Responsive to tasks even when they are difficult/challenging
- Focused and organised
- Able to challenge and be challenged and maintain a professional demeanor
- Ability to speak and address small/large groups of people
This role will require you to travel nationally and internationally on occasion.