22 days ago
Purchase Ledger Manager | Outskirts of Nottingham | Negotiable Salary
Currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Manager to join a thriving business based on the outskirts of Nottingham. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to really put a stamp on the role as well as lead and drive a team forward. Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will provide support to the finance teams and other key players within the business.
- Drive process improvement and standardisation across the department to meet company expectations
- Be the point of contact for any escalations, both internally and externally.
- Develop staff and promote training where applicable.
- Support and drive problem solving and any analytical work.
- Manage any audit requests as and when required.
- Maintain up to date records to ensure that suppliers and master vendors are compliant
- Drive forward any efficiencies, leading and developing and leading the department to achieve objectives
- Liaison both internally and externally.
- Previous experience of managing a team in a shared service environment ideally.
- Accounting qualification or professional experience
- Experience within a high volume processing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of end to end processing
- Self starter who can work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- IT Literate with good working knowledge of Excel
Roles you may have applied for: Accounts Payable Manager, Accounts Payable Supervisor, Accounts Payable Team Leader, Purchase Ledger Supervisor, Purchase Ledger Manager, Purchase Ledger Team Leader, Finance Manager