£18000 - £20000 per annum
8 months ago
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Castle Donnington
Cherry Professional are recruiting for an established, based near Castle Donnington, who are seeking to employ an Purchase Ledger Clerk on an on going temporary basis.
This role presents a brilliant opportunity to work in a well-established team for an exciting business who believe in putting their staff first. The business are renowned for training and development and this particular role has risen due to an internal promotion.
Please only apply if you are available on a reduced notice period or immediately available.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for managing a range of supplier accounts, processing purchase invoices and ensuring that their suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
- Entering supplier invoices and credits
- Querying any disputed purchase invoices with the person responsible for ordering or the supplier
- Preparing invoices for payment and ensure they are signed off
- Identifying invoices that need paid promptly and within credit terms
- Completing supplier reconciliation to ensure creditors listing is accurate
- Posting bank transactions across multiple currencies
- Assisting with closing the ledger at month end.
- A minimum of two years' experience working in purchase ledger
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with an ERP system such as SAP or NAV would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills and have the ability to meet deadlines.
What will you get in return:
- Free onsite parking
- A positive, supportive and personable working environment.
- Working in brilliant modern offices.
Jobs you may have applied for include; Accounts Payable Clerk, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Accounts Payable Administrator, Accounts Payable Assistant or Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the Client.