£17500 - £20000 per annum
5 months ago
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Alfreton - £18,000 - £20,000
Interested in working for an awarding winning business with exciting growth plans?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business who are leaders in their field, the business are looking to recruit a purchase ledger clerk on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will facilitate the Purchase Ledger function, wider finance admin work and ad hoc project work as required.
- Processing invoices onto Sage 200
- Producing creditor reports and monitoring credit limits
- Three-way matching of invoice, delivery note and purchase order
- Processing expenses into the ledgers
- Issuing remittances out
- Scanning invoices and allocating to Business Partners for authorisation
- Liaising with suppliers and dealing with supplier invoice queries
The ideal candidate:
- Positive and proactive attitude, willing to tackle problems head on and be flexible to change and implement new processes.
- Experience communicating, in varying formats, with a wide range of stakeholders, as well as being able to work with a high volume of invoices and under pressure during month end close.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Ideally, studying towards or willing to start a professional accountancy qualification (AAT) and be looking to progress within the Finance team.
-Competitive salary of up to £20,000 per annum
-Generous holiday allowance
-Onsite parking with modern offices.
Roles you may have also applied to: Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Payable Assistant, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Purchase Ledger Clerk and Accounts Payable Controller
Cherry Professional are recruiting on behalf of their client