£18000 - £22000 per annum
10 months ago
Purchase Ledger - Derbyshire - £21,000
Cherry Professional are recruiting for based in Swadlincote who offer a supportive, friendly and personable working environment.
They are looking to employ a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary ongoing basis.
The position will be assisting the Financial Controller in the day to day duties of the department and all staff, this is a full-time opportunity and will suit a proactive person who is comfortable taking on more responsibilities while adding value to the team.
- Entering, coding and matching supplier invoices
- Querying any disputed purchase invoices with the person responsible for ordering or the supplier
- Prepare invoices for payment and ensure they are signed off
- Identify invoices that need paid promptly and within credit terms
- Complete supplier reconciliation to ensure creditors listing is accurate
- Assisting with month end tasks such as closing the ledger.
- A minimum of two years' experience working in Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger
- Working knowledge of MS Excel Strong attention to detail Excellent organisational skills and have the ability to meet deadlines.
Please only apply for this role if you are immediately available or current working a period of notice as this role is to start immediately. What will you get in return: Competitive Salary
Onsite parking, great company pension and flexible working hours
Working for a growing business who can offer stability and career development. Jobs you may have applied for include; Purchase Ledger Administrator, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Accounts Payable Administrator or Accounts Payable Assistant. Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the Client.