£18000 - £22000 per annum
3 months ago
Purchase Ledger Assistant - Nottingham - up to £22k.
We are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to work for an ambitious business based ion the outskirts of Nottingham City Centre on a permanent basis.
Within a team environment you will be responsible for primarily working the purchase ledger function -
- Collating and processing supplier invoices
- Put together payment runs for authorisation
- Carrying out the payrment runs
- Allocating transactions on supplier accounts
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Setting up new suppliers
- Dealing with queries and enquiries coming into the department
- General administration duties
- Previous experience working within a purchase ledger environment
- Proven track record of managing a range of accounts and building rapport with suppliers
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel
- Personable, proactive and highly organised
- Ability to work on own initiative
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Purchase Ledger Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Purchase Ledger Administrator, Purchase Ledger Controller, Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this vacancy on behalf of our client.