£19000 - £21000 per annum
5 months ago
Purchase Ledger Administrator - Derby - £20,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business at an exciting time, the business truly value their staff, you will benefit from a modern working environment and an experienced, supportive team.
You will report into the Group Finance Controller and be responsible for supplier,expense and bank processing. You will work with suppliers and employees to resolve queries in a professional manner and will support the wider Finance team in providing information as required.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Processing purchase invoices and employee expenses
- Ensure that invoices and expenses are correctly approved, coded and posted
- Process twice-monthly supplier payment runs, supplier statement reconciliations
- Raising and resolution of queries with suppliers and managers
- Monitoring of the accounts payable email box and ensuring swift responses
- Bank account and credit card posting and reconciliation
- Implement policies and processes, ensure they are adhered to in a timely manner
- Other support as required by the rest of the Finance team.
What we are looking for from you:
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable - ESSENTIAL
- Ability to liaise with internal finance teams with many demands on their time
- Ability to liaise with external customers and suppliers
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Able to work independently and manage own time effectively
- Ability to prioritise, work to strict deadlines, adapt to change
- Commitment to completing tasks within a firm timeframe
Full time 37.5 hours, flexible
Great benefits and working environment