6 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Administrator in Derby. You will be joining the company at a very exciting time of continued growth. You will be part of a growing team, offering excellent opportunities to put your own mark on the role and to progress. The Group is comprised of a head office and subsidiaries across Planned and Unplanned Care sectors.
You will work with suppliers and employees to resolve queries in a professional manner and will support the wider Finance team in providing information as required. You will have experience in sales and purchase ledger and have a strong ability to liaise with internal finance teams as well as external customers and suppliers.
The Purchase Ledger Administrator will be based in central Derby. Ideally the company are looking for an immediate start where possible.
Duties within the role
Purchase Ledger Administrator
- Processing purchase invoices and employee expenses
- Ensure that invoices and expenses are correctly approved, coded and posted
- Process twice-monthly supplier payment runs, supplier statement reconciliations
- Raising and resolution of queries with suppliers and managers
- Monitoring of the accounts email box and ensuring swift responses
- Bank account and credit card posting and reconciliation
- Ensure that policies and processes are adhered to in a timely manner
- Other support as required by the rest of the Finance team
What they are looking for
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, will be essential for success in this role, as well as the ability to work within a team and help and encourage others. You will be able to calmly and effectively deal with unforeseen or difficult work situations and work independently, to strict deadlines and be able to adapt to change.
If you would like to develop your skills and start an exciting career in Finance then they look forward to your application.
What they can offer you
The company offers a competitive salary, excellent working environment, pension scheme and exciting opportunities for progression within the company.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role.
Jobs you may have applied for include; Purchase Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Accounts Payable Clerk and Ledger Clerk
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the Client.