£18000 - £22000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a well-established, growing and professional company. They are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a tempoary basis.
The company itself is located just on the outskirts of Nottingham city centre and is therefore easily accessible by all forms of transport.
- Coding and inputting invoices, both through purchase ledger and through purchase orders - ensure all discrepancies are resolved swiftly
- Distributing invoices to internal staff for invoice approval
- Prepare and process payment runs
- Setting up new suppliers and maintaining existing account details
Responding to supplier queries
- Vast experience within a purchase ledger function
- Used to working towards deadlines
- Can work independently as well as in a team
- Wide range of finance system knowledge
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of our client
Similar roles you may have applied for:
Purchase Ledger Admin, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Payable Admin, Accounts Payable Assistant