£19000 - £20000 per annum
4 months ago
Purchase Ledger - Castle Donnington
Our long standing client with an excellent reputation in the market are looking to recruit for an experienced accounts payable assistant to join their thriving business.
Reporting into the accounts payable manager, your main responsibities will be:
- Work with the AP Manager, in ensuring all work required is completed on time accurately.
- Assist in entering appropriate Nominal Ledger codes on Invoices on receipt.
- Register all invoices on receipt to ensure the appropriate period is charged with the relevant expense.
- Gain appropriate authorisation in line with the amount and type of expense, for arranging payment of each invoice.
- Reconciliation of all supplier statements, and to take the appropriate action ensuring the ledger represents a true and fair position in relation to each company.
- Assist in accurately making payment to suppliers of goods and services, in line with the agreed terms.
- Matching supplier invoices with purchase orders and resolving supplier queries.
- Ensuring that new and authorised supplier accounts are opened within the accounts payable ledger and that credit & payment terms therein reflect those agreed with the supplier.
- Any other task as may be deemed necessary from time to time by management
What we are looking for from you:
- At least 2 years accounts payable experience
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team carrying out various tasks to strict deadlines
- Possess the ability to develop and maintain effective customer relations
- Adopt a professional approach in all dealings, demonstrating high standards and levels of performance
- Demonstrate a team-based approach to work with a clear sense of purpose
- Clear and confident communicator
On going role
Free parking + great working environment