£21000 - £23000 per annum
17 days ago
Purchase Ledger - Derbyshire
We are recruiting for an ambitious business based in South Derbyshire, who are seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis.
The position is assisting the Purchase Ledger Manager in the day to day duties of the department and all staff, this is a full-time opportunity and will suit a proactive person who is comfortable taking on more responsibilities while adding value to the team.
- Enter supplier invoices and credits
- Query any disputed purchase invoices with the person responsible for ordering or the supplier
- Prepare invoices for payment and ensure they are signed off
- Identify invoices that need paid promptly and within credit terms
- Complete supplier reconciliation to ensure creditors listing is accurate
- Posting bank transactions across multiple currencies
- Assisting with closing the ledger at month end
- A minimum of two years' experience working in Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience working on an ERP system such as Oracle or SAP
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and have the ability to meet deadlines.
What will you get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Onsite parking, great company pension and flexible working hours
- Working in newly renovated modern offices
- A supportive, friendly and personable working environment
- Working for a secure and stable business who are going growing year on year.
Jobs you may have applied for include; Purchase Ledger Administrator, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Accounts Payable Administrator or Accounts Payable Assistant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the Client.