Up to £30000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Project Manager - Nottingham - Full Time - Permanent
Cherry Professional have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join their respected client based in Nottingham. As Project Manager you will be responsible for the successful management of a wide range of activities, which can encompass the full spectrum of website design, mobile app development, campaigns, video/photography, marketing and graphic design.
Delivery style can vary from client to client, so a mix of styles around Agile and Waterfall delivery is essential.
* Client's voice in the agency, able to disseminate a client's brief quickly and simply relay that to the delivery team
* Flexible delivery style, able to quickly change the delivery method across Agile and Waterfall methodologies
* Able to act as Project Manager, Critical friend (To clients and staff) Product Owner, Scrum Master, Coach, Trainer and more
* Lead client kick-off sessions, encompassing branding, persona development, high-level UX, Site mapping, requirements definition, tree testing and card sorting
* Solid awareness of Creative and Development process and able to talk confidently about any aspect with clients and internally
* Hands on - Able to roll sleeves up and pitch in where required to support the team, such as testing, page builds using CMS (once developed) simple UX prototypes and user testing
* KPI and budget focused
* Overseeing project delivery from start to finish (Sometimes encompassing pre-sales)
* Delivery focused - working with designers, analysts, developers, copywriters, sales teams and marketers to create a vision for projects and manage through to completion
* Negotiate with clients to amend ideas in line with their wishes and explain what is and is not possible
* Evaluate and, if necessary, alter, the content of projects before completion in order to best meet objectives or budgetary constraints
You will ideally have:* At least 2 years' experience in client facing role at a Digital agency
* Project Management qualification - Agile or PRINCE2 (or similar)
* Design thinking skills
* Project Management software experience
* At least 2-3 years Project management experience
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.