South Yorkshire, England
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A growing, fast-paced company is looking to recruit a new Project Accountant, in South Yorkshire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading company offering the successful candidate excellent career progression. An ideal role for a Financial Accountant or Group Accountant with proven technical accounting knowledge wanting to progress and assume broader responsibilities of Budgeting, Forecasting and Business partnering with internal stakeholders.
Job responsibilities include:
- Project role in implementation and review of accounting standards
- Analysis and support for property related budgeting and forecasting
- Provision of technical accounting advice for property-related accounting transactions
- Manage accounting for property contracts: lease incentives, rent & service charge payments, rates
- Development and maintenance of database for all group property leases
- rent, rates and service charges
- Support Stakeholders by providing analysis and business partnering.
The ideal candidate will be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or close to qualifying with strong technical accounting knowledge and experience of accounting standards. They will be ambitious and keen to progress in a dynamic working environment, able to embrace and drive change, and possess excellent communication skills.