£65000 per annum
9 days ago
Need to start as soon as possible?
Our client, an international group based in Nottingham, is looking for a group accountant for the next 10 months with a strong possibility to go permanent.
What you’ll do…
- To prepare monthly CAPEX reports for the Group
- Preparation of group IFRS 16 numbers on a monthly basis including reconciliations of the IFRS 16 assets, liabilities, and charges.
- To maintain the IFRS 16 models
- Liaising with the property team and divisions to understand the changes, updating the models and preparing the accounting entries.
- To design and implement a monthly group statutory fixed asset note process as part of the wider group consolidation process.
- To assist in the preparation of IFRS 16 budgeting, including capex, debt and profit and loss charges.
- Key point of contact for divisions and external auditors on IFRS 16 related matters.
- To review monthly capital expenditure reports against the budget and provide commentary to support monthly board reporting.
- Preparation of group tangible and intangible fixed assets notes monthly.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Advanced IFRS 16 knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- £65,000k salary (Basic Plus guaranteed Bonus)
- Flexible approach to working with options to work from home or in the office
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
Jobs you may have applied for; Financial Accountant, Group Accountant, Group Finance Manager, IFRS 16, Financial Reporting Accountant, Consolidations Accountant, Senior Financial Accountant