£30000 per annum, Benefits: Study Support + Flexible Working + Bonus Scheme + Health Insurance Scheme
about 1 month ago
If you like the idea of being able to take charge and run your own financial projects from start to finish, almost in the mould of a Finance Manager type role but with the support and nurturement of more experienced heads, then this role may be perfect for you.
This exciting role with our growing Nottinghamshire based client will not only allow you to develop your skills in producing full monthly management accounts packs, but also give you exposure to statutory accounts preparation, accounts analysis and budgeting/forecasting.
The company will also allow the successful Project Accountant the long term scope to focus their projects on their favoured areas and markets whilst giving opportunities to progress to a Finance Manager and then Senior Finance Manager.
An all-inclusive and friendly office culture is also championed throughout, which is also accompanied by a generous benefits package.
Opportunities to develop your business partnering exposure are also on offer, with the chance to present financial reports to stakeholders in quarterly meetings.
ROLE: Project Accountant.
SALARY: Up to £30,000.
- Full Study Support.
- 50% Working from home (after 3 months training).
- 20% Bonus after year 2 and onwards.
- 5% matched pension scheme.
- Health insurance scheme (Includes 50% off gym memberships).
- Free parking.
- Production of monthly management accounts for various projects.
- Analysis of actuals vs budget.
- Production of statutory accounts for year-end audit.
- Presentation of financial reports to stakeholders in quarterly meetings.
- Preparation of budgets and cashflow forecasts.
Please note that prior experience with all of the above tasks is not mandatory, training can be provided. However, it is important that you are:
- A Part-Qualified accountant who is an active studier in ACCA/CIMA/ACA or seeking to resume study in one of these qualifications.
- Possess prior experience in producing monthly management accounts.
- A competent user of excel and experience in operating accountancy software.
- Possess a keen to learn mindset and enjoy project based activities.
If this role sounds like your ideal next step in finance, please do apply now and someone will be in touch shortly!
Other roles that you may have also expressed an interest include: Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Assistant Financial Accountant, Semi-Senior Accountant, Client Accountant, Practice Accountant, Industry Accountant, Finance Analyst, Senior Finance Analyst, Junior Finance Business Partner, Management Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant.
This role is commutable from: Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Mansfield, Loughborough, North Leicestershire.