£300 - £350 per day
about 1 year ago
Project Accountant - Nottinghamshire - 12 Month Contract - £300-350 per day
As a Project Accountant you will be working closely with the IT team, playing a key role in delivering a systems implementation over the next 12 months. This will involve data cleansing and data migration between the current ERP system and Microsoft Dynamics. At the same time, you will be responsible for preparing the monthly Management Accounts, VAT returns and group reporting.
You'll be joining a market-leading business at an exciting time, as they continue to invest heavily in resources.
Role & responsibilities:
- Work closely with IT/PMO to deliver systems implementation (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Cleanse financial data in preparations for migration
- Migrate data between legacy system and Microsoft Dynamics
- Manage the production of monthly management accounts and financial statements
- VAT returns, intratrat and EC sales
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong IT skills with specific ERP implementation experience
- Recent experience of preparing monthly management accounts
- Confident with excellent stakeholder management ability at a senior level
- Highly analytical, with the ability to deal with high volumes of data
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Manager, Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner, Senior Finance Analyst, Business Analyst, Financial Controller and Systems Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Grantham, Mansfield, Derby and Newark.