£25000 per annum, Benefits: Free parking
22 days ago
Production Planner | Nottingham | Salary £25,000 | Permanent | Flexible working hours.
Cherry Professional is supporting a manufacturing company based in Nottingham to recruit a Production Planner. Our client is a well established and fast-growing organisation and due to substantial growth they are looking to recruit an organised and professional Production Planner. You will be supporting the team, ensuring the correct revision and quantity of the products are delivered to the customers on time. Are you an experienced Production Planner looking for a new challenge?
Key responsibilities -
- Maintain a smooth flow of the production lines.
- Work alongside the Sales team to communicate any changes to customer delivery dates and maintain a record of the changes.
- Analyse the material availability and input from purchasing.
- You will maintain an accurate production plan within the company’s ERP system.
- Ensure any pull in or pull forward customer requests are actioned.
- Maintain production reports and improve the planning team performance against KPI’s.
Experience required -
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject is desirable.
- Understanding of MRP system is essential.
- Proficient in using Microsoft packages.
- Strong communication skills.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Be able to cope with pressure within a fast-paced environment.
What’s on offer for you
- Company pension.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Onsite parking.
- Flexible working
You may have also applied for the following roles Material Planner , Planner, Schedulers Planner.