£30000.00 - £42000 per annum
7 months ago
Procurement Business Partner - North Nottinghamshire - £30000 - £42000
Are you a Procurement Business Partner looking for a new job in Nottinghamshire? Do you have experience providing a comprehensive, procurement and commercial service? If so we have a fantastic procurement role available to work within one of our innovative clients.
Do you have a professional CIPS qualification along with a passion for delivering successful projects? As a Procurement Business Partner you will receive a competitive salary as well as excellent benefits to include 28 days holiday plus stats, performance related pay amongst other perks.
- Providing a comprehensive, procurement and commercial service
- Dealing with complex contracts
- Working as a partner to internal teams, supporting them with the delivery of projects through the procurement of contracts
- Working through the procurement lifecycle, providing advice, identifying and delivering opportunities to transform procurement
- Gathering information and creating commercial contracts.
- Developing relationships with suppliers, stakeholders and internal teams to ensure value for money
- Experience in procurement and supplier relationship management
- A proven track record in delivering successful projects
-A professional qualification in Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
Other roles you may have applied for: Procurement Manager, Procurement Specialist, Business Partner
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client