Up to £42792.00 per annum
4 months ago
Procurement Business Partner - Mansfield - Permanent - £42k
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Procurement Business Partner to act as Procurement Expert & Advisor for their Mansfield based client.
Your role will be to build and maintain relationships with business management and operational teams influencing procurement strategy and decision making
- Lead multi-discipline teams to deliver effective contracts and to design new commercial arrangements taking into consideration business requirements and risks.
- Responsible for managing the negotiation, planning and placing of contracts
- Effectively manage suppliers and contracts to sustain value throughout the life of contracts
- Engage appropriate internal and external stakeholders
- Develop Supplier Relationship Management strategy
- Obtain procurement approvals and authorisations to ensure expenditure is well directed and in accordance with the company policies.
- Delivery of training on procurement procedures and policies.
- Produce management information and reports
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the team's objectives, budgets and financial records
- To support research and development projects
Other roles that you may have applied for include Procurement Manager, Purchasing Manager, Buying Manger, Supply Chain Manager
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.