£55000 - £60000 per annum + up to 25% Bonus + Company Car
24 days ago
The position of Pricing Manager sits within our clients B2B division in Nottingham. This function is responsible for the delivery of over 1000 pricing strategies and brokering major deals. You'll be the interface between the different markets, category teams and aim to deliver consistent propositions to their clients.
The role is based in Nottingham and scheduled to last for an initial 12 months.
- Personal management of >£1m of bids
- Meeting with existing clients to understand needs and using this to tailor pricing
- Conception and delivery of major pricing projects
- Regular pricing support for over 50 core products
- Managing tender responses, planning and execution of successful negotiation & pricing strategies
- Helping sales teams to win new business and retain existing business through creative, innovative and tailored pricing solutions.
- Impeccable attention to detail, comfortable with large data sets and is able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working with B2B pricing strategy would be a real advantage
- Experience in financial reporting and a clear understanding of the make-up of margin
- Comfortable going beyond boundaries, a strategic networker that seeks win-win solutions
- You will be liaising with a number of different internal stakeholders that range from your team and Pricing Managers, to the Marketing and Product teams and senior Managers / Directors, so being a confident communicator with the ability to build strong rapport and credibility will be essential
This role can pay up to £60,000 + up to 25% bonus + company car + healthcare + others.
You may have experience of the following: Pricing Manager, Group Pricing Manager, Price Manager, Pricing Analyst, Strategy Manager, Pricing Strategy, Business Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Forecasting Analyst, Product Manager, Retail Manager, Retail Analyst, Finance Analyst, etc.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of our client.