£0.00 - £8.21 per hour
about 2 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Post Room Assistant to join a well known and loved National organisation on a temporary basis with an immediate start available. The role requires dedication and commitment to supporting a larger function, ensuring accuracy and service is maintained. This role could well become permanent for the right candidate.
* Receive, sort and deliver all incoming store and post
* Collect all outgoing mail from each department outgoing mail trays and process as required
* To ensure the franking machine is kept stocked at all times with supplies and postage
* To assist the Caretaker, when necessary
* To receive and distribute all courier packages
Hard-working and committed
High level of accuracy
Good IT skills
Previous data entry experience is desirable
Experience of meeting tight deadlines is essential for this position
Other roles you may have applied for:
Post Room Operative, Office Support, Mail room assistant, Office coordinator, Data entry
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.