Doncaster, South Yorkshire
9 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Retail People Business Partner for their respected client based in Doncaster. Your role will be to champion the strategic and tactical People Plan, translating goals and HR calendar activity and delivering this for specified business area
Retail Business Partner - Duties:
- Provide support to the Area on all people related matters, providing information and advice in line with or People policies, relevant legislation and best practice.
- Build the people management capability of ASMs and BGMs to ensure that issues are dealt with proactively.
- Work closely with the wider People team and business to develop innovative approaches to building an enhanced culture of employee engagement.
- Deliver strategic and tactically focused people initiatives with a clear link to delivering business strategy and driving business performance
- Be an active Ambassador for People, contributing to and supporting the business and ensuring the business is an employer of choice.
- Equip business with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans e.g. performance and absence management, career management.
- Educate and coach senior managers on the performance management process and the goals of employee development
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent technical HR knowledge through generalist and HRBP experience
- Sound understanding of UK/EU employment law
- Ability to consult, influence, and partner with business leaders in developing and executing people strategies
- Ability to consult on the application of HR policy and processes
- Demonstrable relationship management experience at all levels of the organisation
- experience of implementation of people plans in a fast paced environment - desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of employment law and implementation in a commercial environment
- Planning & Execution
- Customer & Commercial focus
- Quality decision making
- Insightful & analytical thinking
- Communicating & influencing
- Pace, improvement & innovation
A full clean driving licence is required as the role will be 70% field based, supporting & advising the retail outlets in the North.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.