Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
Up to £13.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
Payroll - Nottingham
We are currently recruiting a Payroll Specialist for a 3 month contract based in Nottingham. You will be working as part of a fast paced and busy Payroll function within a company that has 100+ years of history. Even with all the success the business as gone through you will be working within a family business at heart, who offers innovative products and services.
Your new role
You will be responsible for various elements to cover within the finance department. However your day to day will look like:
- Calculate Payroll for the business
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide support where needed for external and internal audits
- Controlling and correcting errors within payroll
- Ad hoc duties when required
Does this sound like a role that your finance and payroll experience would suit?
If you want to be part of a market leading, progressive and forward-thinking company, then you will need the following skills:
- Vast knowledge of the payroll function
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- SAP Knowledge - Desirable
- Advanced Excel skills - Pivot tables and V Lookups
- Able to work towards deadlines
- Used to working within a team
What can you expect in return?
You can expect to grow your knowledge within payroll, to work within a market leading company and work within an organisation that truly cares for its staff.
The salary you can expect from this position is £13.00phr
Other Jobs you may have applied for:
Payroll Administrator, Payroll Manager, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Assistant