£0 - £27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you immediately available? Have a strong understanding of payroll?
Cherry Professional are recruiting for a Payroll Project Support Clerk on an 8-month fixed term contract, for a well-known, well-respected business.
This role is fully remote role.
About the role
-Assist with data collection and transfer of data to new outsource provider in agreed format and deadlines
-Perform calculation and recording of absence payments both statutory and occupational and pass to outsource provider for payment eg maternity, sickness etc
- Perform calculation, recording of back pay calculations with full understanding of Alabaster rules
- Manage current temporary data processes whilst in transition to new leave and time management modules
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in time sheet and payroll records
- Analysing with all routine or project administrative/clerical duties as required.
-Strong Payroll knowledge and experience.
-Ability to perform manual calculations.
- Must understand and be able to perform statutory calculations for maternity, sickness and other associated absence including back pay calculations.
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Preferred knowledge of P11D processing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to challenge current practices/processes and assist in driving change.
- Good communicator.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Good team player.
Roles you may have applied for: Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Sales Ledger Assistant, Finance Administrator, Accounts Administrator