£37000 - £42000 per annum
07875 237 409
11 days ago
Payroll Manager | Kegworth | £37,000 - £42,000
Cherry Professional are working with a well-established, market-leading business who are recruiting for a Payroll Manager on a permanent basis and will also consider candidates on a fixed term Interim basis. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager looking for a new challenge or a Payroll Supervisor looking to take the next step.
Key responsibilities will be to lead, co-ordinate and supervise all Payroll activities and submissions of the team, playing a key role in developing processes and checks to deliver accurate, sensitive data in a timely and consistent manner.
- Overseeing the accurate and timely processing of monthly employment changes including new starters, transfers, promotions, maternity and paternity, sickness, bonuses, overtime and terminations.
- Ensuring monthly salaried and hourly payrolls across a number of sites are processed in an accurate manner.
- Review of bonus accruals and resolve disputes and queries relating to payroll production.
- Responsible for the provision of data to external benefit providers including health and life insurance.
- Responsible for P11Ds, P60s, P45s and payment of benefit taxes through the payroll.
- Understand and operate the T&A system used to produce information to pay our hourly employees.
- Experience in managing or supervising a Payroll team is essential
- Strong people management and coaching ability
- Meticulous approach and have a keen eye for detail and process.
- Knowledge in Payroll regulations
Other jobs you may have applied for: Payroll Supervisor, Group Payroll Manager, Payroll Officer