£21000 - £24000 per annum
8 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting exclusively for our client based in Burton Upon Trent who are seeking to employ a Payroll Coordinator to join their established team.
You will be an experienced payroll professional potential who is experienced in all areas of payroll with a payroll size of circa 1300. Able to operate a pace you will be skilled at building relationships and have excellent communication skills offer a great level of service to the business.
- Administer Efficient & Effective Payroll & Expenses Processes
- To undertake duties associated with the coordination of payroll within set deadlines, including where relevant to departments covered:
- Process all starters, leavers, salary amendments and taxable benefits (e.g. medical insurance, pensions, London weighting, car allowance and company cars) and ensure data is accurately recorded on payroll system
- Overall responsibility for reconciling monthly payrolls and submitting to the Senior Payroll Team Officer
- In the absence of a Payroll Administrator, reconcile corporate card information, ensuring correct tax liabilities
- Process and audit timesheets, including overtime and bank staff, (where appropriate to area covered)
- Update P11D information on the payroll system e.g. company car and benefits.
- Update monthly information received from HMRC e.g. PAYE code, student loan notices.
- Follow tax year end procedures and issue payslips and P45's
- Maintain bank staff holiday records to ensure accuracy of payments
The ideal candidate:
- A background in Payroll
- Customer service skills e.g. dealing sensitively with payroll queries; communicating information sensitively.
- Problem solving skills - resolves queries using previous experience and use of established procedures.
- Team player than works co-operatively with colleagues and aligns work effectively with others departments.
- Copes well with pressure; displays resilience.
- T. skills e.g. comfortable with the use of email, word etc
Our client offers fantastic benefits and a moden, supportive working enviroment.