£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Payroll Administrator - Leicester - £19,000 - £23,000
We are working on an exciting opportunity for a new and dynamic client for an experienced Payroll Clerk based in Leicester Center.
This is a great role where an experienced Payroll Clerk can take ownership of the role and work directly with management.
- Collecting, processing and admin of timesheets onto bespoke systems.
- Handling general payroll queries
- Support employees members with tax, national insurance and overtime
- Adhering to strict deadlines.
- Liaising with HMRC
- Producing P45's
- General administration and data entry duties.
- 2 years minimum experience as a Payroll Administrator
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Experience on Microsoft packages and can ability to pick up systems with ease
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Payroll Administrator, Payroll Officer, Payroll Assistant
Cherry Professional are recruiting this permanent position on behalf of our client.