£25000 per annum
07795 385 225
28 days ago
Due to expansion, Cherry Professional are currently recruiting a Payroll Administrator to work for a busy and thriving business based on the outskirts of Alfreton This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and expanding team.
The business are open to full and part time applications, the part time role would be on the basis of 3 days per week Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9 am - 5.00 with ½ hour for lunch.
The full time role would be office based Monday - Thursday with Friday working from home.
- Responsible for providing end to end payroll support
- Dealing with any pay queries that come through to the department
- Inputting and updating information regarding payments to the bank
- Maintaining sickness and absence records
- Organising starter and leaver files
- Submitting tax and deductions through to HMRC
- Various administration duties
- Previous experience within a payroll position using SAGE is essential
- Able to work to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Excel
£25,000 (pro rated for part time)
25 days holiday
If you think this role could be a great fit for you, click apply!
Cherry Professional are recruiting on behalf of their client.
Roles you may of applied for: Payroll Administrator, Payroll Assistant