£18000 - £24000 per annum
6 months ago
Cherry Professional are recruiting for an industry leading, highly respected business based in Derby, who are seeking to employ a Payroll Officer on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
Our client are actively seeking a confident, enthusiastic and personable individual to work closely with their team, the organisation has gone from strength to strength over the years and is a major player within their industry. They offer a fantastic working environment with the opportunity for this individual to make a real impact within the team and grow within the business.
- Processing both weekly and monthly payrolls, accurately and on time.
- Validate and sign off all quality related payroll checks and controls.
- All relevant outputs are accurately produced and delivered on time to onward users (e.g. HMRC, Finance, Sites).
- Ensure payroll process documents are fully updated and key processes are mapped and documented, including training material.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Liaise with key stakeholders regarding Payroll input requirements.
- Support the Annual Audit.
- P11d and P46 administration and reporting.
- Assist with ad hoc payroll projects as required.
Two years' experience working within a payroll function
Knowledge of HMRC statutory requirements.
Strong analytical and IT skills especially Excel.
Strong attention to detail.
iTrent or Irish experience would be an advantage
Jobs you may have applied for include; Payroll Administrator, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Manager, Payroll Team Leader, Payroll Supervisor, Senior Payroll Clerk or Payroll Assistant.