£23000 per annum
28 days ago
Payroll Administrator | Nottinghamshire | Up to £23k
Due to expansion, Cherry Professional are currently recruiting a Payroll Administrator to work for a busy and thriving business based on the outskirts of Nottingham City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and expanding team reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, you will be 100% office based.
- Responsible for providing end to end payroll support
- Dealing with any pay queries that come through to the department
- Inputting and updating information regarding payments to the bank
- Maintaining sickness and absence records
- Organising starter and leaver files
- Submitting tax and deductions through to HMRC
- Various administration duties
- Previous experience within a payroll position
- Ability to work in a high processing environment
- Able to work to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Excel
If you think this role could be a great fit for you, click apply!
Cherry Professional are recruiting on behalf of their client.
Roles you may of applied for: Payroll Administrator, Payroll Assistant