£21000 - £24000 per annum
2 months ago
Payroll Administrator - £24,000 - South Derbyshire
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally established business who are leaders in their field, the business are looking to recruit a payroll administrator on a fixed term contract basis.
As the Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for working within a team which process a payroll for approx 1200 plus employees within an experienced team.
The role and responsibilities:
- Processing of monthly payroll
- Upkeep and maintenance of clocking system (Mitrefinch)
- Preparation & submission of P11D reports
- Preparation & submission of PSA
- Pension illustrations for salary exchange & new entrant process
- ADHoc ie mortgage applications / court orders / CSA
- Weekly Expenses
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in a payroll position is essential
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive and proactive attitude, willing to tackle problems head on and be flexible to change and implement new processes.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Competitive salary of up to £24,000
- Generous holiday allowance
- Onsite parking with modern offices.
Roles you may have also applied to: Payroll assistant, Payroll clerk, Payroll
Cherry Professional are recruiting on behalf of their client