£18000 - £22000 per annum
2 months ago
Part Time Purchase Ledger Assistant - Nottingahm - £22,000
Purchase Ledger Asssistant required for our client based on the Outskirts of Nottingham. Ideally working 20 hours a week with some flexibility on how the week is made up.
This is working for a well established business who are thriving within their industry. You will be working within a close knit team or other purchase ledger assistants, where you will be responsible for the end to end process.
- Coding and matching purchase invoices
- Chasing purchase orders
- Authorising invoices for payment
- Allocating to departments
- Raising payment reports
- Setting up new suppliers
- Lot of communication between departments and customers
- Minimum of two years working in an accounts payable function
- Experienced in processing high volumes of purchase invoices
- Personable, proactive and able to build rapport at all levels.
Competitive salary of up to £22,000 per annum pro rata
Onsite parking with modern offices.
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Sales Ledger Assistant, Sales Ledger Controller, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Assistant, Accounts Receivable Controller, Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant
Cherry Professional are recruiting this permanent position on behalf of our client