£23000 - £25500 per annum
11 days ago
Nottingham - Part time Payroll Executive
Cherry Professional are proud to be representing a growing, ambitious and successful SME business. The client is based in the city centre and therefore is easily accessible by public transport. They are looking for a Part Time Payroll Executive to manage the end to end process of the payroll.
You will be working for an incredibly successful company who are honest, super ambitious and goal orientated. If you are looking to progress your payroll skillset within a business that will give you all the tools to be successful, then apply now!
This is a 6-month contract opportunity. Therefore, would suit someone Immediately available.
- Preparation of monthly payroll build
- Checking bacs net pay
- Responding to payroll queries from employees
- PAYE & NIC reconciliation
- Year-end payroll returns
- Accounting administration of all people costs
- End to end payroll
- Excellent numerical skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- High level excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Highly confidential and discrete
Salary for this position is coming in at between £23,000 - £25,500
Other roles that you may have applied for include, HR & Payroll Advisor, Payroll Technician, Payroll Administrator, HR Executive, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Manager, Payroll Supervisor
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.