about 1 year ago
Part-time Payroll Administrator - Derbyshire
We are seeking a Part time Payroll Administrator in Derbyshire, on behalf of a leading company, who will require you to process one weekly and one monthly payroll.
This position is for up to 18 hours per week, to be worked over either 2 or 3 days.
Payroll experience is essential
- Receive and input depot timesheet information
- Check and raise queries on information received
- Calculate payroll gross to net
- Send BACS file to bank
- Calculate and input Journal on Chorus
- Send RTI file to HMRC
- Upload payroll information onto Aegon website
- Reconcile and balance all deductions from payroll
- Process all HMRC notifications received
- Process all court orders, AOE and student loans received
- All payroll related enquiries i.e. mortgage references, CSA etc
- Maintain holiday records on payroll software
- Maintain all payroll related records for SSP, SMP SPP
- Receive and input information for Ex Pat Salaries
- Send payments to bank for Ex Pat salaries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconcile PAYE and NI end of month and send to accounts for payment
- Process year end to HMRC and distribute P60's
- End of year balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain p11d and calculate Class1a NIC due
Payroll: 2 years (Required)
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role.
Jobs you may have applied for include; Payroll Officer, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Clerk and Payroll Specialist.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the Client.