£43000 - £50000 per annum
0115 922 2240
20 days ago
Part Time Management Accountant | Ilkeston, Derby | Offering up to £50,000 FTE
Cherry Professional are excited to be working on a brand new part-time opportunity for a growing SME based in Derby. This opportunity has been created off the back significant growth in the UK and Overseas. The business is looking for a hands on Management Accountant who will support the current FD in developing the function.
In short, the business is flexible. They are pitching the role at around 22 hours, these hours could be split over 3 or 4 days and are flexible with times to allow for school pickups/drop offs etc.
Family orientated international SME who trade globally and are looking to grow their business over the next few years. This is a really exciting opportunity to assist the management team with the development of the business through refining processes and supporting systems improvements.
- Producing the monthly management accounts including variance analysis and commentary
- Supporting and working with non-financial managers regarding pricing and budget management
- Overseeing all day to day accounting duties and line management of the part-time Accounts Assistant
- Undertaking VAT calculations and submitting VAT returns
- Implementing policies and procedures to improve financial controls
- Providing support to the Senior Management Team and others when necessary
- Opportunity to take on adhoc project work
- Up to £50,000 FTE
- 33 Days Holiday
- 6% Pension
- Private Healthcare
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified – QBE Candidates will also be considered (Candidates looking to make their first move from practice will also be considered)
- Hands on accounts experience in an SME or a group of business’s with a turnover over in excess of £10million
- Experience using either SAGE packages or a major ERP like SAP or Oracle
Jobs you may have applied for may include Part Time Management Accountant, Part Time Financial Controller, Part Time Finance Manager.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.