£43000 - £48000 per annum
10 months ago
Cherry Professional are excited to be working on a brand new part-time opportunity based in Nottingham. This opportunity has been created on the back of significant growth in the UK. The business is looking for a hands on Finance Manager who will support the current Head of Finance in developing the function.
They are offering up to £48,000 (pro rata) + 14% Pension + 41 Days Holiday
In short, the business is flexible. They are pitching the role at around 20 hours but would consider someone seeking as low as 18 hours per week. These hours could be split over 3, 4 or even 5 days to allow for school pickups etc.
- As Finance Manager, you will have ability to operate and influence effectively to the highest levels of finance leadership with strong coaching and team leadership skills.
- You will be analytically minded and possess strong commercial acumen with the ability to challenge and share ideas to improve ways of working. As well as possessing excellent presentation and communication skills you will have a desire for continuous improvement to be best in class.
- Drive the capability of employees and managers through the design, delivery and evaluation of corporate learning initiatives.
- Providing business partner technical financial support within finance and the broader business, identifying issues, researching, preparing and presenting action plans to minimize risks.
- Build, mentor, motivate and train the Finance Team (5) to deliver a strong financial service which adds value to the business.
Desirable Skills & Experience…
Highly developed oral, written, and presentation skills, with an ability to communicate financial information effectively to non-finance managers
Ability to see value in the information you provide and to inspire others to make use of it.
Commercially aware and able to apply and communicate technical knowledge in a clear and commercial way
Extensive Finance Manager / Business Partner experience
The ability to influence and deliver change.
Jobs you may have applied for may include Part Time Management Accountant, Part Time Financial Controller, Part Time Finance Manager.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.