£55000 - £60000 per annum
0115 922 2240
20 days ago
Part Time Finance Manager | Derby | £55,000- £60,000 (FTE) + Benefits
Cherry are delighted to be recruiting this role exclusively on behalf of the client. We are currently looking to speak to commercial-minded qualified accountants looking for significant business partner responsibilities in a relatively ‘greenfield’ environment. The client operates in a ‘booming’ sector and is highly profitable, therefore, this is the ideal time to join and share in their success. The role of Finance Manager will work closely with Management to improve overall financial performance in their relevant areas and across the business generally.
The position is part–time (20) hours per week, with flexibility over 4 or 5 days and requires a qualified accountant with at least 5 years’ experience, ideally within a financial management position, including both strategic and operational financial management.
- Providing day to day financial management and analytics to support the respective business stakeholders
- Managing the delivery of operational activities including P&L, budgeting and forecasting
- Preparing the financial performance reviews, identifying risks and opportunities and offering solutions
- Being flexible to provide ad-hoc reports and analysis, including scenario modelling to support decision making
- Building strong working relationships with operations and collaborate to deliver high quality, relevant insight
- Recommending process changes to improve the business’s financial performance and financial controls
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified
- 5 years’ + experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of using a major ERP (Oracle/SAP)
- Experienced in month-end accounting and have some experience in business analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good attention to detail
If the above is of interest please click apply or get in touch with us directly to discuss in further detail.
Other roles you might have applied for include: Finance Business Partner, Management Accountant, Senior Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Group Finance Manager