£55000 - £60000 per annum
12 months ago
Part Time Finance Business Partner | £50,000- £60,000 + benefits | Environmental | Commutable from Peterborough, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire
Cherry are delighted to be recruiting this role exclusively on behalf of the client. Due to a long and successful partnership Cherry are currently looking to speak to commercial minded qualified accountants looking for significant business partner responsibilities in a relatively 'greenfield' environment.
The client operates in a 'booming' sector and is highly profitable therefore this is the ideal time to join and share in their success.
The role of Finance Business Partner will work closely with Management to improve overall financial performance in their relevant areas and across the business generally.
The position is currently part-time (24-32) hours per week, with flexibility over 3 or 4 days and requires a qualified accountant with at least 5 years' experience, ideally within a financial management position, including both strategic and operational financial management.
- Consolidate, check and reconcile submitted forecasts
- Engage with Managers on any variances or changes in forecasts
- Ensure month end schedules are compiled on time and in line with requirements from Head Office
- Compile reconciliations on revenue, disposals, rebates and other key managed data Involvement in the finance / accounts element of operational activities, integrating finance in to operations
- Month end financial analysis, working with the Managers on the month end packs
- Process improvement around data capture, processing and reporting
- Month end performance reporting - analysis and reporting on budget and forecast variances to actual
- Capital asset and project financial management and reporting
- Non-Financial analysis
ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified
Previous business partnering experience where they have been engaged with different areas of a business
Experienced in month end accounting and have some experience in business analysis.
Excellent interpersonal skills and have good attention to detail
If the above is of interest please click apply or get in touch with us directly to discuss in further detail.
Other roles you might have applied for might include: Finance Business Partner, Management Accountant, Senior Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Group Finance Manager