£21000 per annum
07875 237 409
about 1 month ago
Part Time Credit Controller | Castle Donington | £21,000 pro rota
Are you a passionate, people focused Credit Controller who is looking for a more work life balance? We are proud to be working with a leading Derbyshire based business who are recruiting for a Part Time Credit Controller to work 2 full days a week on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Credit Control Manager, you will be responsible for your own ledger from start to finish, to pro actively keep aged debt to a minimum.
- Set up new customer accounts conducting credit checks and setting payment limits
- Chasing debt inline with credit limits and within payment terms
- Create and dispatch invoices and ensure invoice queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Allocate cash accurately to customers accounts
- Report on cash collection
- Review accounts ad escalate problem accounts to senior management and legal where required
- Must have 2 years experience working within Credit Control
- Must be available to work Thursday and Friday's.
- Ability to build rapport and influence internal and external customers
- Confident, personable and persuasive
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy working environment
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Credit Controller or Credit Control or Debt Recovery